Blade sharpeners - The right cutting edge
Phase 1: presharpening
At the presharpen phase, the knife is sharpened by the diamond-coated disks. A new burr is built in order to create a new cutting edge and a basic angle.
Phase 2: sharpen
At the sharpening-phase a new cutting edge is built by diamond-coated disks and the second phase of the knife edge gets partially ground. It creates a crowned structure on the knife edge. This ensures a long durability of the cutting edge.
Phase 3: honing and polishing
The honing and polishing phase polishes the new knife edge with a patented, flexible honing and polishing disk. This process ensures a strong, razor-sharp and long lasting cutting edge.
CC Line - Features
- innovative mutli-phase-diamond-sharpening-technology
- Elastomer angle guides for an even knive guide and an exact sharpening angle
- 100 % diamond-coated sharpening disks ensure a carful and precise processing
- hochwertige patentierte, flexible Abzieh/Polierscheiben
- simple and safe operation without any prior knowledge
- safe and riskless for any blade quality
- no heating-up of material to prevent softening
- minimal material removal for a maximum durability of the knife
- the sharpening modules of the CC2000 and the CC2100 are removable and suitable for dishwashers.