Blade sharpeners - The right cutting edge
The right cutting edge
Knives - a sanctuary of every chef and a working tool at the meat counter.
Only a really sharp knive cuts good, efficient and safe. A regular re-sharpening and polishing guarantees sharp cutting day by day.
The diamond is the hardest of all gemstones. This is the reason why our blade sharpeners are equipped with diamond-coated sharpeping disks or abrasives. Blades can therefore be sharpened gently, precisely and quickly. The cutting edge gets reconstructed quickly and razor-sharp with a minimum of material removal.
100% Diamond-coated sharpening disks
20° sharpening angle for all professional knives with a smooth cutting edge
Phase 1: presharpening
At the presharpen phase, the knife is sharpened by the diamond-coated disks. A new burr is built in order to create a new cutting edge and a basic angle.
Phase 2: sharpen
At the sharpening-phase a new cutting edge is built by diamond-coated disks and the second phase of the knife edge gets partially ground. It creates a crowned structure on the knife edge. This ensures a long durability of the cutting edge.
Phase 3: honing and polishing
The honing and polishing phase polishes the new knife edge with a patented, flexible honing and polishing disk. This process ensures a strong, razor-sharp and long lasting cutting edge.
CC Line - Features
- innovative mutli-phase-diamond-sharpening-technology
- Elastomer angle guides for an even knive guide and an exact sharpening angle
- 100 % diamond-coated sharpening disks ensure a carful and precise processing
- patented high-quality and flexible polishing disks
- simple and safe operation without any prior knowledge
- safe and riskless for any blade quality
- no heating-up of material to prevent softening
- minimal material removal for a maximum durability of the knife
- the sharpening modules of the CC2000 and the CC2100 are removable and suitable for dishwashers.