GRAEF coffee grinders
fresh coffee grounds for best aroma
MASTER OF MODERN GRINDING
To allow your coffee to develop its full potential, it is important to grind the beans just before brewing. This is because only then the cells of the coffee beans open up and release aromas and ingredients. The shorter the time between grinding and coffee preparation, the higher the quality and freshness of the preparation. Important: Each type of preparation requires a different degree of grinding - which is why our electric coffee grinders offer countless setting options.
Depending on the model, our coffee grinders offer the following features, among others:
- Aroma-preserving stainless steel cone grinders and a slow-running motor prevent the grind from overheating (except CM102/252).
- Robust and high-quality full metal or plastic housing
- Auto function for "Grind on Demand" portafilter (except CM102/252)
- Automatic, adjustable portioning (e.g. CM1012/CM900/500/252)
- Variable grind settings from fine to coarse (except CM102)
- Semi-professional disc grinder (50mm diameter) made of hardened steel (e.g. CM1012)
For perfect enjoyment, coffee should always be freshly ground. Grinding opens the cells of the coffee beans and releases aromas and ingredients. These can then dissolve later in the hot water. Since ground coffee loses its quality and aroma very quickly, the coffee should only be ground immediately before preparation. The variably adjustable grinding level of our coffee grinders forms the basis for individual coffee enjoyment.