Graef-Barista Course19.10.2019, 10:30 am - 05:00 pm
- max. 8 Teilnehmer pro Kurs
- Kosten pro Person inkl. Verpflegung und Materialkosten
- Date: 19.10.2019 at 10:30 am - 5:00 pm at the GRAEF mouth in Arnsberg.
- inkl. 1 Stunde Pause mit Mittagessen im Mundwerk
Raffaele IuliucciHas been running the "Bacio", Café & Bar in Schmallenberg since 2014. He has been a trained barista since 2016 and a house barista with Graef since 2018. In 2018 he became Espresso Italiano Champion and since 2019 Italian Barista School Trainer.
In der Kuhle 1
Graef-Barista Courses 2019
For all frahling lovers who want to deepen their knowledge about espresso and try out the operation of a screen carrier machine. Previous knowledge for the Barista course is not required.
You will learn how to do this in our 1-day Barista course with Raffaele Iuliucci, the Espresso Italiano Champion 2018.
In addition to a theoretical part worth knowing, the course includes an exciting practical part leading to the perfect espresso. The theoretical part deals with the history of the coffee bean, its cultivation, roasting and, of course, preparation. Afterwards we enjoy a joint lunch with regional specialities in our Bistro Mundwerk. In the practical part that follows, the mills and sieve carrier machines will be used, well strengthened, as it is well known that practice makes perfect. Now it is about the correct grinding of the espresso bean, the preparation, the milk frothing up to an introduction to the topic "Latte Art". Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
- The history of the coffee bean
- Coffee customer
- Espresso extraction
- Coffee mill: grinding, dosing, tampering
- Screen carrier machine: technology, operation
- Espresso preparation
- Milk foaming and introduction to Latte Art
- Cleaning and hygiene
Please note our revocation conditions.