Diamond blade sharpener CC12020° sharpening angle, 3-Phases
- Electric blade sharpener with diamond and ceramic discs
- 20° grinding angle, suitable for all smooth household, sports & leisure and industrial knives
- Three-stage sharpening: presharpening and sharpening with diamond discs, honing and polishing with ceramic discs
- Honing phase also suitable for serrated blades
- Elastomer blade guide – precise angle guide
- Optimal blade structure and low material abrasion thanks to the diamond and ceramic discs
Suitable for large and small families. Childproof, easy to use and time-saving.
Phase 1: pre-sharpeningWhen pre-sharpening, the knife is ground through the diamond discs, creating a new ridge for a new cutting edge.
Phase 3: Stropping & Polishing
In the end, the stropping an polishing phase polishes the new edge with its patented stropping and polishing discs. This phase is responsible for the strong and razorsharp, long lasting edge.
20° sharpening angleThis device sharpens with a primary angle of 20° and is therefore suitable for all household, leisure and commercial knives.
Diamond discThe diamond is the hardest of all gems. This way, knives can be ground gently, quickly and precisely. Overheating and thus softening of the material is excluded.
Elastomer guidanceThe elastomer guide ensures an exact angle guidance of the knife.
Safe and safe for every knife quality.
Diamond blade sharpener CC 120 - the Allrounder
The advantage of diamond coated sharpening discs as one can find at the blade sharpener CC120 is basically the fast sharpening result. Additionally, this device can generate a special cutting edge, depending on type of blade - for example a rough cutting edge for fibrous meat or a plain, for fillet of fish. The possibilities are unlimited. The elastomer guide of the blade sharpener CC 120 leads to a precise cutting edge of the blade - in this case even for very blunt or damaged knifes (using the 1st stage for pre-sharpening). With the patented, flexible polishing discs in stage 3, even serrated blades can be resharpened carefully.