Coffee grinder CM800The test winner coffee grinder!
- Aluminium housing in silver or black
- Aroma-preserving stainless steel conical grinder
- Professional coffee grinder with 40 grind settings for a huge variety of different preparations (espresso, filter coffee, French Press, etc.)
- “Grind on demand” – for fresh aroma
- Grind individual quantities directly into the group handle and co.
- Low-speed, aroma-preserving motor
Products which belong to the GRAEF Family Line are suitable for large and small families. Childproof, easy to use and time-saving.
Stainless steel cones
Conical grinder and slow-speed motor prevent the coffee from losing its aroma.
Top cone grinding mill
Additional fine-adjustment via the upper mill work - for exact adjustments on different (espresso) beans.
The removable lower grinder is made of high quality stainless steel. The aluminium paddle with "5-pitch" optimally transports the coffee grounds to the outlet. In combination with the antistatic-insert, the static charge (and scatter effect) of the coffee grounds get minimised during the grinding process.
Slide closureCoffee bean container with slide closure.
Coffee bean container
Removable coffee bean container for easy mill work cleaning and bean change.
Grinding degree settings
You can choose between 40 grinding degrees, fine for espresso to coarser for filter coffee, French Press or Aeropress.