Coffee grinder CM900with auto-portioning
- Aluminium housing, painted silver
- Aroma-preserving stainless steel conical grinder
- Professional coffee grinder with 40 grind settings for a huge variety of different preparations (espresso, filter coffee, French Press, etc.)
- “Grind on demand” – for fresh aroma
- Grind individual quantities directly into the group handle and co.
- Low-speed, aroma-preserving motor
Indispensable helpers for the ambitious kitchen. With these appliances, everyone can go on a hunt for aromas and discover surprising flavours.
Slide closureCoffee bean container with slide closure.
Top cone grinding mill
Additional fine-adjustment via the upper mill work - for exact adjustments on different (espresso) beans.
Grinding degree settingsThe coffee grinder has an automatic portioning at the push of a button. The quantity of coffee for one or two cups can be stored and ground using the "P" key. You can choose between 40 grinding degrees, fine for espresso to coarser for filter coffee, French Press or Aeropress.
Coffee bean container
Removable coffee bean container for easy mill work cleaning and bean change.
The removable lower grinder is made of high quality stainless steel. The aluminium paddle with "5-pitch" optimally transports the coffee grounds to the outlet. In combination with the antistatic-insert, the static charge (and scatter effect) of the coffee grounds get minimised during the grinding process.
Stainless steel cones
Conical grinder and slow-speed motor prevent the coffee from losing its aroma.