Espresso machine baronessaDual circuit with Double-Thermoblock
- Elegant stainless steel/aluminium housing
- Espresso pump (max. 16 bar) and steam pump (max. 6 bar)
- Buttons for single and double espresso and manual handling
- Pre-infusion and puck drainage
- 360° hot water wand, separate steam wand for the perfect milk froth
- Very short heating time: only around 2 minutes
- Passively heated cup rack
- Removable 3-litre water tank + practical descaling program
- Stainless steel portafilter with 1 spout with 58 mm professional diameter – for the largest possible surface area to release all the flavours
Suitable for large and small families. Childproof, easy to use and time-saving.
Warming plate for cups
The holding plate consists of a high-quality stainless steel. The holding plate is heated by the heat of the thermoblock heater.
The vacuum pump produces a pressure of up to 16 bar.
The thermoblock heater consists of Aluminium. Inside is a heating element and a spiral water pipe made of stainless steel. The espresso machine is called up in about 2 minutes.
With the built-in espresso gauge you can always keep an eye on the right pressure.
Espresso and milk froth
Due to the dual-circuit-system you can simultaneously prepare Espresso and milk froth.
Water tankRemovable 3,0 litres water tank, can also be filled from above.
Steam jetSteam jet with pannarello attachment for optimal milk froth.
Stainless steel group handle
The removable drip tray facilitates the cleaning and avoids undesired overflowing due to the level indicator.