Slicer GRAEF100PLUS, champagne-goldincl. MiniSlice attachment & many more
- Free gift included: Mini-Slice attachment
- Including serrated knife and smooth ham knife
- Full metal version, self-supporting, in exclusive gold color and with shatterproof glass base plate
- Motor housing Aluminoum painted
- Whisper-quiet, powerful 170 Watt capacitor motor, maintenance-free
- Slide control with momentary and permanent function
- Cutting thickness adjustment 0 - 20 mm
- Child safety through switch lock
- Lafer cooking apron and stainless steel tray also included
Johann Lafer recommends
Exclusive special model recommended by TV cook Johann Lafer.
With the knife of the food slicer, you can effortlessly cut through breads of all kinds, harder cheeses, many vegetables and cold cuts.
With the smooth knife of the slicer you can cut ham and fruit into very thin slices. So you can arrange your slices lovingly and beautifully.
Handmade in Germany
The exclusive gold of this special edition and the unbreakable base plate also make this Classic "Made in Germany" a real highlight.
Ø 170 mm Smooth stainless steel knife
The smooth knife achieves fine results, especially with ham, cold cuts, vegetables or fruit. For example, ham can be sliced thin without damaging the fibers of the meat. In addition, soft bread can also be cut very well with a smooth knife. With the safety closure, the knife is removable for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Ø 170 mm Stainless steel serrated knife
Thanks to the serrated blade made of stainless steel (Ø 17 cm), which is powered by the powerful 170 watt capacitor motor, you will get perfect slices with every cut. No matter if you want to cut hard bread crusts or soft cheese.
variable from 0 - 20 mm
The cutting thickness setting can be infinitely adjusted from 0 to 20 mm.
Slide control with momentary and permanent function
Powerful, whisper-quiet 170 W capacitor motor
Includes a Sliced Kitchen cooking apron to protect your clothes.
incl. MiniSlice attachment for safe, fast and complete cutting of small foods
Stainless steel tray
The practical stainless steel tray ensures that the cutting material is cleanly collected directly after the cut.