Hybrid-blade sharpener CC8020° sharpening angle, 2-Phases
- Compact hybrid blade sharpener with diamond discs
- 20° grinding angle, ideal for smooth household, sports & leisure and industrial knives
- Two-stage sharpening: Combination of electric sharpening and manual micro-sharpening in the honing stage
- Honing phase also suitable for serrated blades
- Fixed blade guide
- Optimal blade structure, low material abrasion thanks to diamond discs
Thanks to their compact design, the products find space even in the smallest kitchens. The functions are simple and the appliances are suitable for beginners.
1 phase: electric sharpening
Electric sharpening with diamond wheels. During sharpening, the new cutting edge is built up using diamond wheels. The result is a crowned structure of the knife edge. This ensures a long durability of the cutting edge.
2. phase: manual micro-sharpening
The manual micro-sharpening in phase 2 with fine diamond-coated discs ensures a long-lasting, razor sharp edge in the end.
2. phase: for serrated blade
Zum Schärfen von gezahnten Messern wird nur die Phase 2 genutzt. Gezahnte Schneiden haben oft einen Wellenschliff oder eine Reihe von spitzen Zähnen.
20° sharpening angleThis device sharpens with a primary angle of 20° and is therefore suitable for all household, leisure and commercial knives.
2 Phase Grinding: Sharpening and honing phase with diamond discs.
Graef hybrid blade sharpener CC 80 - combines electrical and manual polishing
The advantage of diamond coated sharpening discs as one can find at the hybrid blade sharpener CC80 is basically the fast sharpening result. Additionally, this device can generate a special cutting edge, depending on type of blade - for example a rough cutting edge for fibrous meat or a plain, for fillet of fish. The possibilities are unlimited. The fixed 20° guide of the blade sharpener CC 80 leads to a precise cutting edge of the blade. With the manual diamond-coated polishing discs in stage 2, even serrated blades can be resharpened carefully.