Master SA 3370Automatic cutting machine
- Maintenance-free motor with air cooling system for continuous operation
- Optimal ergonomics for tireless working
- Countless customisation options
- Piezzo switch technology – indestructible and waterproof
- Powerful, compact slicer for use in the counter area, e.g. of butcher’s shops, in production or in restaurants and catering.
- Unbreakable and chemical-resistant plastics
- Free-running, smooth, hard chromium-plated high-performance blade, Ø 270–330 mm
- Precise and infinitely adjustable slicing thickness, 0–24 mm
- Smooth-running carriage with ergonomically designed food holder
- Exceptional gliding properties and consistent, clean cut due to Cera 3 coating and precise guide grooves in the stop, closed blade cover plate and smooth-running carriage
- Fast cleaning due to the smooth, freely accessible surfaces and removable hygiene-related parts
- All-round rubber frame for outstanding stability and hygienic slicing environment
Our fastest cutting machine
The combination of our patented feed system and the automatic caliber recognition makes this machine invincible.
Carriage with product feed
- the high cutting material support bar ensure a fast and ideal attachment
- enables also the cutting of tomatos and vegetables or of several calibers at the same time, too.
- the removeable end-piece holder comb ensures an optimum pressure and warranties small end-pieces
- carriage for cleaning removeabe
red and green button
- on- off switch for blade motor
- on- off switch for carriage automatic
+ and - button
- upon reaching a defaultnumber, the machine stops
- without default, the machine counts the slices up
- switching off is variable programmable after ,,x" seconds
automatic caliber recognition
- by the first driving up of the carriage, the length of the cutting material will be detected and the moving stork defined. By short stroke there are 80 strokes / min.
- with the ,,L"-button you can also define the stork length manually. Short 140 mm, medium 240 mm, long 295 mm.
- with the ,,S" -button you can set the the stork speed manually. Also possible during the cutting process.