Mobile Slicer UNA90Portable and space-saving
- Fold to store: the UNA 90
- Foldable and stable: the aluminium carriage and feet
- Compact and mobile
- Compact, mobile metal inclined slicer with hard anodised aluminium surfaces
- Foldable for storage in drawers or kitchen cupboards, it can even be hung up
- Serrated stainless steel blade, Ø 170 mm – cuts effortlessly through hard crusts
- Slicing thickness adjustment: 0–15 mm
- Efficient 45-watt energy-saving motor (170 watt peak power)
- Quick-action and continuous operation switch: the blade rotates continuously or cut-by-cut
- Stainless steel blade cover plate – for less friction and easier slicing
- Rapid cleaning in a few easy steps
Slicers "Made in Germany"
For over 60 years, we as the family-owned company GRAEF stand for exceptional workmanship, durability and not least the design of our universal slicers. The value chain of our slicers - from development and production to final touch, logistics and repair - takes place at the main factory in Arnsberg, Sauerland. They are therefore "made in Germany at its best" and stand for responsible action and sustainable business.
Energy-saving motor (45 - 170 W)
45 watt energy-saving motor with a cutting capacity of up to 170 watts
Ø 170 mm stainless serrated steel blade
Stainless steel blade, serrated, Ø 170 mm. Bread varieties of all kinds, harder cheeses, vegetables and cold cuts can be cut easily.
The UNA was designed as an inclined cutter and, thanks to the 30° inclined working surface, ensures even better cutting results and ergonomic operation.