Slicer SKS 110, redincl. MiniSlice attachment
- Free gift included: Mini-Slice attachment
- Compact metal slicer with small footprint, for kitchens of every size
- Serrated stainless steel blade, Ø 170 mm – even cuts through hard crusts
- Infinitely adjustable slicing thickness, 0–20 mm
- Efficient 45-watt energy-saving motor (Eco Power Motion, 170 watt peak power)
- Practical permanent function via on/off switch
- Blade cover – for less friction and easier slicing
- Stable and smooth-running carriage with child lock
- Easy to use
- Quick cleaning thanks to the safety catch
Thanks to their compact design, the products find space even in the smallest kitchens. The functions are simple and the appliances are suitable for beginners.
Now included! - the MiniSlice attachment free of charge with this universal slicer. With this popular accessory, even the smallest of foods such as radishes, cherry tomatoes or even cucumbers can be sliced completely into wafer-thin slices.
Blade covering plate for perfect slicing results
Energy-saving motor 45 watts with a peak slicing power of 170 watts
This slicer has a 45-watt energy-saving motor with a peak slicing power of up to 170 watts. Cut energy-saving – without having to dispense the proven performance of a GRAEF machine.
Ø 170 mm serrated blade made out of stainless steel made in Germany
With the knife of the food slicer, you can effortlessly cut through breads of all kinds, harder cheeses, many vegetables and cold cuts.
On / off switch
The On-/Off-switch is positioned at the front of the carriage-guidance and is therefore easily accessible.