Slicer S30000MW, silverincl. kitchen scale & MiniSlice-attachment
- Free gift included: Mini-Slice attachment
- Limited slicer bundle with kitchen scale and MiniSlice-attachment
- Compact full-metal machine in a clean silver look
- Serrated stainless steel blade, Ø 170 mm – even cuts through hard crusts
- Infinitely adjustable slicing thickness, 0–20 mm
- Efficient 45-watt energy-saving motor (Eco Power Motion, 170 watt peak power)
- Practical permanent function via on/off switch
- Blade cover – for less friction and easier slicing
- Stable and smooth-running carriage with child lock
- Easy to use
- Quick cleaning thanks to the safety catch
Thanks to their compact design, the products find space even in the smallest kitchens. The functions are simple and the appliances are suitable for beginners.
Slicers "Made in Germany"
For over 60 years, we as the family-owned company GRAEF stand for exceptional workmanship, durability and not least the design of our universal slicers. The value chain of our slicers - from development and production to final touch, logistics and repair - takes place at the main factory in Arnsberg, Sauerland. They are therefore "made in Germany at its best" and stand for responsible action and sustainable business.
Ø 170 mm serrated blade made out of stainless steel made in Germany
ECO POWER MOTION Motor
The intelligent energy-saving motor ECO POWER MOTION has an output of 45 watts. Depending on the hardness of the slicing good the motor can operate with a peak slicing power of up to 170 watts. This also cares for an optimal cutting speed of the blade.
Slicer SKS300 – The compact stylish one in a limited Edition
Cut your slices like a professional chef
For hobby chefs who want to cut their slices like a professional, the SKS300 is a real inspiration. The slicer is equipped with the digital kitchen scale KS202 and the popular MiniSlice-Attachment. In one working process, slices can be cut and directly weighed simultaneously.
Thanks to its robustness, the premium slicer is also suitable for major demands. Those, who once equip their kitchen with such a spirited jewel, will easily come up with possible uses.
The SKS300 is equipped with a non-slip foot. Its energy-saving motor GRAEF ECO POWER MOTION works with a peak slicing power up to 170 watts and drives the 170 mm blade. Thanks to the Safety-Lock the blade can be removed safely. This GRAEF slicer works with an all-round serrated blade made of stainless steel. Young chefs get protected by the child lock “Clip”.