Slicer SKS 110, whiteincl. MiniSlice attachment
- Free gift included: Mini-Slice attachment
- Compact metal slicer with small footprint, for kitchens of every size
- Serrated stainless steel blade, Ø 170 mm – even cuts through hard crusts
- Infinitely adjustable slicing thickness, 0–20 mm
- Efficient 45-watt energy-saving motor (Eco Power Motion, 170 watt peak power)
- Practical permanent function via on/off switch
- Blade cover – for less friction and easier slicing
- Stable and smooth-running carriage with child lock
- Easy to use
- Quick cleaning thanks to the safety catch
Slicers "Made in Germany"
For over 60 years, we as the family-owned company GRAEF stand for exceptional workmanship, durability and not least the design of our universal slicers. The value chain of our slicers - from development and production to final touch, logistics and repair - takes place at the main factory in Arnsberg, Sauerland. They are therefore "made in Germany at its best" and stand for responsible action and sustainable business.
Energy-saving motor 45 watts with a peak slicing power of 170 watts
This slicer has a 45-watt energy-saving motor with a peak slicing power of up to 170 watts. Cut energy-saving – without having to dispense the proven performance of a GRAEF machine.
Ø 170 mm serrated blade made out of stainless steel made in Germany
On / off switch
The On-/Off-switch is positioned at the front of the carriage-guidance and is therefore easily accessible.
With the knife of the food slicer, you can effortlessly cut through breads of all kinds, harder cheeses, many vegetables and cold cuts.
Thanks to their compact design, the products find space even in the smallest kitchens. The functions are simple and the appliances are suitable for beginners.