Slicer SKS 902, blackincl. MiniSlice attachment
- Free gift included: Mini-Slice attachment
- High-quality, self-supporting full-metal slicer – for the sophisticated kitchen
- The smooth solid-steel blade can be sharpened at home
- Infinitely adjustable slicing thickness, 0–15 mm
- Solid, anodised and abrasion-resistant aluminium stop
Whisper-quiet 185-watt capacitor motor, maintenance-free and with 10-year warranty
- Practical permanent function via on/off switch
- Removable stainless steel blade cover plate
- Carriage made of hard anodised aluminium with professional circular guide – for even greater stability and ease of operation
- Rapid cleaning in a few easy steps thanks to the removable hard anodised aluminium carriage and stainless steel blade removal device
Indispensable helpers for the ambitious kitchen - With these appliances, everyone can go on a hunt for aromas and discover surprising flavours.
Slicers "Made in Germany"
For over 60 years, we as the family-owned company GRAEF stand for exceptional workmanship, durability and not least the design of our universal slicers. The value chain of our slicers - from development and production to final touch, logistics and repair - takes place at the main factory in Arnsberg, Sauerland. They are therefore "made in Germany at its best" and stand for responsible action and sustainable business.
Now included! - the MiniSlice attachment free of charge with this universal slicer. With this popular accessory, even the smallest of foods such as radishes, cherry tomatoes or even cucumbers can be sliced completely into wafer-thin slices.
By the high-performance motor and 19 cm solid steel blade, ham can be cut thinly.
Foldable carriage made of hard anodic coated aluminium is to Easy clean.
Safe carriage guidance
Precise carriage guidance through circular guide rod.
Off-/On-switchOn- and off-switch on slide profile
The high-performance and maintenance-free 185 Watts capacitor motor guarantees best cutting results due to its constant motor speed.
Stainless steel tray
The practical stainless steel tray ensures that the cutting material is cleanly collected directly after the cut.
Ø 190 mm solid-steel blade made from one piece of special stainless steel. Fully hardened with hollow grinding.