Slicer SlicedKitchen SKS 500, silverincl. MiniSlice attachment & storage box
- Compact slicer with high-quality full-metal housing – for the whole family
- New, taller design enables slicing directly in the storage box or the baking dish
- Serrated stainless steel blade, Ø 170 mm – even cuts through hard crusts
- Central control unit with integrated slice thickness setting as well as quick-action and continuous operation switch
- Infinitely adjustable slicing thickness, 0–30 mm, even perfect for slicing open bread rolls
- Anodised and abrasion-resistant aluminium stop
- Whisper-quiet 170-watt capacitor motor, maintenance-free and with 5-year warranty
- Blade cover – for less friction and easier slicing
- Stable and smooth-running carriage with stainless steel tray
- Double child lock for maximum safety
- MiniSlice attachment for fast and complete cutting, even of small food items
- Quick cleaning thanks to the safety catch
3-year warranty extension by registering on the GRAEF website
- Smooth stainless steel blade available as an accessory
Suitable for large and small families. Childproof, easy to use and time-saving.
With the knife of the food slicer, you can effortlessly cut through breads of all kinds, harder cheeses, many vegetables and cold cuts.
Central control unitCentral control unit with integrated cutting thickness adjustment as well as moment and continuous switch
Raised constructionRaised construction enables direct cutting in bowls and casseroles
incl. MiniSlice attachment for safe, fast and complete cutting of small foods
Storage boxincl. precisely fitting storage box on lid
Triple Child Lock
Due to the triple child lock by carriage lock (on the carriage) as well as the limit-stop-lock and the switch-on-guard (on the control unit), this slicer ist extra safe.
Ø 170 mm, serrated stainless steel knife with safety lock and knife cover plate
Higher, Faster, Safer - SKS 500
The SKS 500 all-purpose slicer has been developed especially for everyday family life. This is equally about speed and of course safety. The extensive collection of recipes proves that this all-purpose slicer is a full-fledged food processor that can hardly rest all day. And in addition, with the good feeling of saving resources. The reason being that bread, cheese and sausage stay fresh longer and last longer when in one piece.
By setting the carriage to a higher position, it is possible to cut directly into high casseroles and bowls or in the storage box for the refrigerator, which is part of the standard equipment of SKS 500.
Can someone lsice the buns open?
A kitchen helper who knows how things work in the kitchen. The extra-wide slicing thickness setting for breakfast buns is a real help.