Slicer UNA98Drawer solution
- Fold to store: the UNA 90
- Foldable and stable: the aluminium carriage and feet
- Compact, mobile metal inclined slicer with hard anodised aluminium surfaces
- Serrated stainless steel blade, Ø 170 mm – cuts effortlessly through hard crusts
- Slicing thickness adjustment: 0–15 mm
- Efficient 45-watt energy-saving motor (170 watt peak power)
- Quick-action and continuous operation switch: the blade rotates continuously or cut-by-cut
- Stainless steel blade cover plate – for less friction and easier slicing
- Rapid cleaning in a few easy steps
Slicers "Made in Germany"
For over 60 years, we as the family-owned company GRAEF stand for exceptional workmanship, durability and not least the design of our universal slicers. The value chain of our slicers - from development and production to final touch, logistics and repair - takes place at the main factory in Arnsberg, Sauerland. They are therefore "made in Germany at its best" and stand for responsible action and sustainable business.
Gas pressureGas pressure spring for easy handling.
Ø 170 mm stainless serrated steel blade
Stainless steel blade, serrated, Ø 170 mm. Bread varieties of all kinds, harder cheeses, vegetables and cold cuts can be cut easily.
Energy-saving motor (45 - 170 W)
45 watt energy-saving motor with a cutting capacity of up to 170 watts
Permanent and momentary switches
Quick action and continuous operation switch.
Cutting thickness setting
Large hand wheel, thus easy and precise cutting thickness adjustment from 0 - 15 mm.
UNA 98 is suited for the installation in a norm-drawer (e.g. at 38 mm worktop height with 30mm overlap) with the following specifications:
- Corpus width: from 600 mm
- Effective drawer-height: from 85 mm
- Effective drawer-depth: from 430 mm