Caffè Moak Colombia Supremo GS Single Origin500g whole bean, bag
- Profile in cup: This coffee presents itself with a clean and well-balanced taste, as it is typical for coffees grown in high elevations on Columbia’s Central Cordillera. It is full-bodied, boasts high acidity and low astringency
- Variety: Arabica Typica, Caturra e Castillo
- Processing method: Washed/dried in the sun
- Harvest time: From mid-May to end of July
- Elevation: 1.250 – 1.850 metres
You need to travel for 3 days to reach San Juan de la China in Tolima. Then, another hour by motorbike and a 20-minute walk to get to the coffee plantations of Ernest Gonzales, who does not only produce one of the best coffees in the region of Tolima, but also represents Asococafe, an organization that connects 80 other passionate coffee producers. His company, Pradera, is a steep but fertile land with volcanic soil, and free of pesticides. Each type of single origins is hand processed. That is why you need a precise time to produce this fantastic round coffee featuring high but pleasant acidity, as well as its typical fruity notes.