Graefs new professional food slicer Concept Line
COMBINE CLEVER TO THE SMALLEST SPACE
With the professional slicers of the Concept Line, we supplement our proven commercial line. Commercial users thus receive devices that they can adapt to their individual requirements according to the modular principle.
Whether it's about the creative preparation of sliced kitchen specialties in the catering trade or about quickly processing large quantities of cold cuts at the fresh counter - the Concept machines are highly versatile all-rounders among the food slicers.
THOUGHTFUL DESIGN -
Thanks to their L-shaped layout, the machines can be combined with a wide variety of additives as required: be it kitchen utensils such as trays, chopping boards, kitchen scales or gastronorm containers or counter assistants such as sales scales, paper boxes etc. According to the motto: whoever can, hides not, there is the engine cover also in red, black and white.
Whether ad hoc or in continuous operation, the Concept machines do their work silently, strongly, but quietly. Nevertheless, they never work up a sweat. This prevents the efficient engine cooling system with its generous slots. Fresh produce stays cool and cheese or ham does not melt away. In the case of the engine, we rely on a hybrid drive that combines worm and belt gearboxes so that the knife runs through even the hardest items to be cut.
A SUITABLE CONCEPT
- Closed knife cover plate is released with a handle
- Generous space between knife and body
- Juice groove on stop plate
- Removable wiper and tip plate as usual
SPACE-SAVING AND FLEXIBLE
- Stable & narrow working space
- Machine floor plan in space-saving
- L-shape allows free space for helpful „Kitchen Adds “:
- cutting board
- Gastronorm container
- Standard portion scales (kitchen scales)
- Sales scales (for example Mettler Freshway Line)
- Paper box and much more
- Slide can be folded 90°
- Efficient engine cooling system
- Hybrid drive enables effective and maintenance-free power transmission
- Safe and waterproof switch technology of the latest generation
THE CURRENT VARIANTS MATRIX
MAKE A WISH -
To meet all requirements, the Concept Line offers various models. In addition to the choice between a vertical or diagonal cutter, the models differ, among other things, in the length of the carriage and thus also the footprint. The larger the carriage, the wider the clippings, e.g. the bread. The larger the knife, the higher - meaning also thicker - can be the ham.