Diamond knife sharpener CX12515° grinding angle, 3-phase grinding
- Electric blade sharpener with diamond and ceramic discs
- 15° grinding angle, ideal for Asian blades, smooth household, sports & leisure and industrial knives
- Three-stage sharpening: Presharpening and sharpening with diamond discs, honing and polishing with ceramic discs
- Honing phase also suitable for serrated blades
- Elastomer blade guide – precise angle guide
- Optimal blade structure and low material abrasion thanks to the diamond and ceramic discs
- Even conventional, European blades with a 20° sharpening angle can be sharpened on the 15° sharpening angle in stage 1
Suitable for large and small families. Childproof, easy to use and time-saving.
3-phase grinding3-phase grinding: pre-sharpening and sharpening phase with diamond discs, polishing phase with ceramic discs
Elastomer blade guide
The professional elastomer blade guide ensures precise angular guidance of the knife and easy operation of the knife sharpener.
Diamond Grinding Discs
Diamond Grinding Discs - Using diamond, the hardest natural substance on earth, our diamond coated steel sharpens knife blades faster and easier.
The high performance cutting edge - three distinct phases arranged at different angles to form a supportive, arcuate edge with triple bevel.
This knife sharpener features patented, flexible honing discs in the final stage that produce a uniquely polished knife blade.
This knife sharpener has the function to quickly and easily convert knives with 20° grinding angle into an optimal, even sharper 15° blade.
15° sharpening angle
The sharpening ensures a strong, ultra-sharp and long-lasting multi-phase-polish edge with a 15° grinding angle. The cutting edge gets sharpened spherically.
Graef Diamond blade sharpener CX 125 - the blade transformer
The CX 125 with three-phase grinding has precise, elastic angular guides for every knife quality. This creates an "arc-shaped grind" for unparalleled sharpness and durability. Thanks to XV technology, knife blades are quickly and easily transformed from 20° to ultra-sharp 15°.