Diamond knife sharpener CC12020° sharpening angle, 3-Phases
- Electric blade sharpener with diamond and ceramic discs
- 20° grinding angle, suitable for all smooth household, sports & leisure and industrial knives
- Three-stage sharpening: presharpening and sharpening with diamond discs, honing and polishing with ceramic discs
- Honing phase also suitable for serrated blades
- Elastomer blade guide – precise angle guide
- Optimal blade structure and low material abrasion thanks to the diamond and ceramic discs
Suitable for large and small families. Childproof, easy to use and time-saving.
20° sharpening angleThis device sharpens with a primary angle of 20° and is therefore suitable for all household, leisure and commercial knives.
Diamond Grinding Discs
Diamond Grinding Discs - Using diamond, the hardest natural substance on earth, our diamond coated steel sharpens knife blades faster and easier.
The high performance cutting edge - three distinct phases arranged at different angles to form a supportive, arcuate edge with triple bevel.
This knife sharpener features patented, flexible honing discs in the final stage that produce a uniquely polished knife blade.
Allows the cutting edge to be adjusted to the cutting task at hand. Ideal for a strengthened cutting edge or an optimized, fine cutting edge.
Diamond knife sharpener CC 120 - the Allrounder
The advantage of diamond coated sharpening discs as one can find at the knife sharpener CC120 is basically the fast sharpening result. Additionally, this device can generate a special cutting edge, depending on type of knife - for example a rough cutting edge for fibrous meat or a plain, for fillet of fish. The possibilities are unlimited. The elastomer guide of the knife sharpener CC 120 leads to a precise cutting edge of the blade - in this case even for very blunt or damaged knifes (using the 1st stage for pre-sharpening). With the patented, flexible polishing discs in stage 3, even serrated knifes can be resharpened carefully.