Diamond knife sharpener CC10520° grinding angle, 2-phase grinding
- Electric blade sharpener with diamond discs
- 20° grinding angle, ideal for smooth household, sports & leisure and industrial knives
- Two-stage sharpening: sharpening and honing with diamond discs for a long blade service life
- Honing phase also suitable for serrated blades
- Elastomer blade guide – precise angle guide
- Optimal blade structure, low material abrasion thanks to diamond discs
Thanks to their compact design, the products find space even in the smallest kitchens. The functions are simple and the appliances are suitable for beginners.
20° sharpening angle
The sharpening ensures a strong, ultra-sharp and long-lasting multi-phases-polish edge with a 20° grinding angle. The cutting edge gets sharpened spherically.
Diamond Grinding Discs
Diamond Grinding Discs - Using diamond, the hardest natural substance on earth, our diamond coated steel sharpens knife blades faster and easier.
Two different phases arranged at different angles, forming a supporting, arc-shaped edge with double bevel.
The patented finishing step uses fine grit diamond grinding wheels to achieve an optimal finish for your knife edge.
The advantage of diamond coated sharpening discs as one can find at the blade sharpener CC105 is basically the fast sharpening result. Additionally, this device can generate a special cutting edge, depending on type of blade - for example a rough cutting edge for fibrous meat or a plain, for fillet of fish. The possibilities are unlimited. The elastomer guide of the blade sharpener CC 105 leads to a precise cutting edge of the blade. With the patented, flexible polishing discs in stage 2, even serrated blades can be resharpened carefully.