Diamond knife sharpener CC10520° grinding angle, 2-phase grinding
- Electric blade sharpener with diamond discs
- 20° grinding angle, ideal for smooth household, sports & leisure and industrial knives
- Two-stage sharpening: sharpening and honing with diamond discs for a long blade service life
- Honing phase also suitable for serrated blades
- Elastomer blade guide – precise angle guide
- Optimal blade structure, low material abrasion thanks to diamond discs
20° sharpening angleThis device sharpens with a primary angle of 20° and is therefore suitable for all household, leisure and commercial knives.
2 Phase Grinding: Sharpening and honing phase with diamond discs.
Thanks to their compact design, the products find space even in the smallest kitchens. The functions are simple and the appliances are suitable for beginners.
Diamond discThe diamond is the hardest of all gems. This way, knives can be ground gently, quickly and precisely. Overheating and thus softening of the material is excluded.
Elastomer guidanceThe elastomer guide ensures an exact angle guidance of the knife.
Phase 1: sharpeningWhen sharpening, the new cutting edge is set up using diamond discs. The result is a spherical structure of the knife edge. This ensures a long shelf life of the cutting edge.
Phase 2: Stropping & Polishing
The advantage of diamond coated sharpening discs as one can find at the blade sharpener CC105 is basically the fast sharpening result. Additionally, this device can generate a special cutting edge, depending on type of blade - for example a rough cutting edge for fibrous meat or a plain, for fillet of fish. The possibilities are unlimited. The elastomer guide of the blade sharpener CC 105 leads to a precise cutting edge of the blade. With the patented, flexible polishing discs in stage 2, even serrated blades can be resharpened carefully.