MiniSlice attachment for slicing machinesWith angular carriage support
- Leichtes, gleichmäßiges und schnelles Schneiden von kleinen Schneidgütern
- Verkürzte Garzeit beim Kochen, keine Reste beim Schneiden
- Ermöglicht Hauchschnitt in ovalen Scheiben
- Zum Aufsetzen auf den Schlitten des Allesschneiders
- Durchmesser des Einfüllschachts: 55 mm
- Geeignet für alle Graef Allesschneider mit eckiger Schlittenauflage (z.B. Master, Classic, Vivo, EVO, Tendenza, Futura, Economic)
- not suitable for GENIO slides (M6, M9)
The Mini-Slice attachment from GRAEF -
From universal slicer to food processor
- Graef Sliced Kitchen - the kitchen of fine cuts: The thinner you slice meat and vegetables, the more aromas they release and the more tenderly they caress the palate.
- This MiniSlice attachment from Graef is the perfect addition to the Sliced Kitchen slicers with square support. It can also be used for all other slicers with a square support It is ideal for cutting smaller ingredients safely and comfortably: Vegetables, fruit or salami fall towards the knife through a feed chute by gravity.
- Even small potatoes or mushrooms can be sliced at high speed into wafer-thin, oval slices without any residue and without risk of injury.
- This not only provides a more intensive aroma, but also shortens the cooking time during cooking.
Market leader Graef focuses on a new culinary trend: Sliced Kitchen. A whole range of dishes made from finely sliced ingredients is currently conquering Germany's kitchens. Besides the full taste, there is another reason for this: self-cut food simply stays fresh longer. Such sliced dishes are best prepared with the Graef all-purpose slicers and the MiniSlice attachment. This attachment was specially developed for cutting small slices. For hobby and professional chefs this is an inspiration for ever new dishes. One example is the kitchen classic Carpaccio, the mother of all starters. Beetroot and porcini mushrooms as well as swordfish, perch or suckling pig are now fanned out on German plates. The combination possibilities are endless.
Not suitable for GENIO sleds (e.g. M6 or M9)
You can use this article for the following GRAEF products: