Manual knife sharpener PICCOLO20° grinding angle, 2-phase grinding
- Manual blade sharpener with high-quality plastic housing and rubber-coated handle
- 20° sharpening angle for smooth and serrated household, sports & leisure and industrial knives
- Two-stage sharpening: sharpening element made of tungsten carbide, polish/hone with ceramic sharpening elements
- Minimum material abrasion – for a long blade service life
- Compact and practical for on the go
Thanks to their compact design, the products find space even in the smallest kitchens. The functions are simple and the appliances are suitable for beginners.
20° sharpening angle
The manual knife sharpener is made of a high-quality plastic housing with a rubberized handle. The sharpening ensures a strong, ultra-sharp and long-lasting 2-phases-polish edge with a 20° grinding angle. The cutting edge gets sharpened spherically. This blade sharpener is ideal for resharpening (it replaces a classical sharpening steel) smooth household, leisure and commercial knives.
With the Piccolo manual mini knife sharpener, you can sharpen your knives at any time - whether at home in the kitchen or on the road when camping or hunting.
Thanks to its two sharpening levels of tungsten carbide (level 1) and ceramic (level 2), knives quickly and effortlessly regain their sharpness. The PICCOLO from Graef replaces the classic sharpening steel and is much easier to use.