Slicer SKS 320, silverincl. MiniSlice attachment
- Free gift included: Mini-Slice attachment
- Compact full-metal machine in a clean silver look
- Serrated stainless steel blade, Ø 170 mm – even cuts through hard crusts
- Infinitely adjustable slicing thickness, 0–20 mm
- Efficient 45-watt energy-saving motor (Eco Power Motion, 170 watt peak power)
- Practical permanent function via on/off switch
- Blade cover – for less friction and easier slicing
- Stable and smooth-running carriage with child lock
- Easy to use
- Quick cleaning thanks to the safety catch
Thanks to their compact design, the products find space even in the smallest kitchens. The functions are simple and the appliances are suitable for beginners.
Slicers "Made in Germany"
For over 60 years, we as the family-owned company GRAEF stand for exceptional workmanship, durability and not least the design of our universal slicers. The value chain of our slicers - from development and production to final touch, logistics and repair - takes place at the main factory in Arnsberg, Sauerland. They are therefore "made in Germany at its best" and stand for responsible action and sustainable business.
Now included! - the MiniSlice attachment free of charge with this universal slicer. With this popular accessory, even the smallest of foods such as radishes, cherry tomatoes or even cucumbers can be sliced completely into wafer-thin slices.
Ø 170 mm serrated blade made out of stainless steel made in Germany
ECO POWER MOTION Motor
The intelligent energy-saving motor ECO POWER MOTION has an output of 45 watts. Depending on the hardness of the slicing good the motor can operate with a peak slicing power of up to 170 watts. This also cares for an optimal cutting speed of the blade.