Slicer Master M20An allrounder for the kitchen!
- All-round-slicing machine for the sophisticated kitchen
- High-performance, whisper-quiet motor
- Carriage switch with quick-action and continuous operation switch
- Smooth solid steel blade
- Ideal for a razor-thin cut
For cleaning and greasing the machine the blade can easily be removed.
By using the continuous operation switch you can also cut larger quantities.
The high-performance, whisper-quiet and maintenance-free 170 Watts capacitor motor guarantees best cutting results due to its constant motor speed.
Quick-action-switch for switching-on the machine and cutting with one hand. The machine is only operating, if you push this button with your thumb.
Smooth, fully hardened solid steel blade Ø 170 mm, ideal for a razor-thin cut
Removable, solid-steel blade machined from one piece of special stainless steel, fully hardened with hollow grinding.
Via the stepless slicing thickness adjustment between 0 and 20 mm both "rustic" and razor-thin cutting results can be achieved.
The GRAEF kitchen professionals
- Allround slicing-machines for the sophisticated kitchen
- High-performance, whisper-quiet motors
- Carriage switch with quick-action and continious operation switch
- Perfect for ham(Serrano, San, Daniele or Parma) or Carpaccio
- Smooth solid steel blade with hollow grinding, ideal for a razor-thin cut
The MASTER series offer the ideal slicing machines for ambitious private "kitchen chefs", who appreciate a stylish and functional slicing machine with a fascinating attraction.
The solid-steel, high performance blade in combination with the high-torque, whisper-quiet capacitor motor allows professional operation.