Slicer Master M20An allrounder for the kitchen!
- All-round-slicing machine for the sophisticated kitchen
- High-performance, whisper-quiet motor
- Carriage switch with quick-action and continuous operation switch
- Smooth solid steel blade
- Ideal for a razor-thin cut
Easy knife removal
For cleaning and greasing the machine the blade can easily be removed.
By using the continuous operation switch you can also cut larger quantities.
The high-performance, whisper-quiet and maintenance-free 170 Watts capacitor motor guarantees best cutting results due to its constant motor speed.
Quick-action-switch for switching-on the machine and cutting with one hand. The machine is only operating, if you push this button with your thumb.
Smooth, fully hardened solid steel blade Ø 170 mm, ideal for a razor-thin cut
Removable, solid-steel blade machined from one piece of special stainless steel, fully hardened with hollow grinding.
Via the stepless slicing thickness adjustment between 0 and 20 mm both "rustic" and razor-thin cutting results can be achieved.
The GRAEF kitchen professionals
- Allround slicing-machines for the sophisticated kitchen
- High-performance, whisper-quiet motors
- Carriage switch with quick-action and continious operation switch
- Perfect for ham(Serrano, San, Daniele or Parma) or Carpaccio
- Smooth solid steel blade with hollow grinding, ideal for a razor-thin cut
The MASTER series offer the ideal slicing machines for ambitious private "kitchen chefs", who appreciate a stylish and functional slicing machine with a fascinating attraction.
The solid-steel, high performance blade in combination with the high-torque, whisper-quiet capacitor motor allows professional operation.