Slicer Master M20, silverincl. MiniSlice attachment
- Free gift included: Mini-Slice attachment
- Quick-action and continuous operation switch: the blade rotates continuously or cut-by-cut
- Stable and smooth-running carriage with stainless steel tray
- Child lock with electric lock
- High-quality, self-supporting full-metal slicer with break-proof glass base plate for the sophisticated kitchen
- Stainless steel blade cover plate – for less friction and easier slicing
- Smooth, solid stainless steel blade with hollow grinding, Ø 170 mm – for the finest slicing results and even more flavour
- The smooth solid-steel blade can be sharpened at home
- Infinitely adjustable slicing thickness, 0–20 mm
Whisper-quiet 170-watt capacitor motor, maintenance-free and with 10-year warranty
- Rapid cleaning in a few easy steps
Indispensable helpers for the ambitious kitchen - With these appliances, everyone can go on a hunt for aromas and discover surprising flavours.
Slicers "Made in Germany"
For over 60 years, we as the family-owned company GRAEF stand for exceptional workmanship, durability and not least the design of our universal slicers. The value chain of our slicers - from development and production to final touch, logistics and repair - takes place at the main factory in Arnsberg, Sauerland. They are therefore "made in Germany at its best" and stand for responsible action and sustainable business.
Now included! - the MiniSlice attachment free of charge with this universal slicer. With this popular accessory, even the smallest of foods such as radishes, cherry tomatoes or even cucumbers can be sliced completely into wafer-thin slices.
The high-performance, whisper-quiet and maintenance-free 170 Watts capacitor motor guarantees best cutting results due to its constant motor speed.
By using the continuous operation switch you can also cut larger quantities.
Easy knife removal
For cleaning and greasing the machine the blade can easily be removed.
Quick-action-switch for switching-on the machine and cutting with one hand. The machine is only operating, if you push this button with your thumb.
Smooth, fully hardened solid steel blade Ø 170 mm
Removable, solid-steel blade machined from one piece of special stainless steel, fully hardened with hollow grinding.
Via the stepless slicing thickness adjustment between 0 and 20 mm both "rustic" and razor-thin cutting results can be achieved.
Childlock by switch-on guard
The machine is equipped with a switch-on guard for child safety. The switch-on-guard-latch under the carriage can be pushed for blocking the carriage switch.
The GRAEF kitchen professionals
- Allround slicing-machines for the sophisticated kitchen
- High-performance, whisper-quiet motors
- Carriage switch with quick-action and continious operation switch
- Perfect for ham(Serrano, San, Daniele or Parma) or Carpaccio
- Smooth solid steel blade with hollow grinding, ideal for a razor-thin cut
The MASTER series offer the ideal slicing machines for ambitious private "kitchen chefs", who appreciate a stylish and functional slicing machine with a fascinating attraction.
The solid-steel, high performance blade in combination with the high-torque, whisper-quiet capacitor motor allows professional operation.