Master M 80An allrounder for the kitchen!
- All-round-slicing machine for the sophisticated kitchen
- High-performance, whisper-quiet motor
- Tiltable by 30°
- Smooth solid steel blade
- Removable aluminium carriage with extra-wide support
- Easy to clean
- Ideal for a razor-thin cut
Tiltable slicer 30°
Due to the 30°-tilt-function of the slicing machine, cutting items can perfectly be collected on the included stainless steel tray.
On / off switch
The On-/Off-switch is positioned at the front of the carriage-guidance and is therefore easily accessible.
Easy knife removal
For cleaning and greasing the machine the blade can easily be removed.
Knife cover plate
The wavelike surface of the removable stainless steel blade cover plate improves the slippage of the cutting item.
The high-performance, whisper-quiet and maintenance-free 170 Watts capacitor motor guarantees best cutting results due to its constant motor speed.
Removable aluminium carriage with refined surface and extra-wide support
Smooth, fully hardened solid steel blade Ø 170 mm, ideal for a razor-thin cut
Removable, solid-steel blade machined from one piece of special stainless steel, fully hardened with hollow grinding.
Via the stepless slicing thickness adjustment between 0 and 20 mm both "rustic" and razor-thin cutting results can be achieved.
The GRAEF kitchen professionals
- Allround slicing-machines for the sophisticated kitchen
- High-performance, whisper-quiet motors
- Carriage switch with quick-action and continious operation switch
- Perfect for ham(Serrano, San, Daniele or Parma) or Carpaccio
- Smooth solid steel blade with hollow grinding, ideal for a razor-thin cut
The MASTER series offer the ideal slicing machines for ambitious private "kitchen chefs", who appreciate a stylish and functional slicing machine with a fascinating attraction.
The solid-steel, high performance blade in combination with the high-torque, whisper-quiet capacitor motor allows professional operation.