Slicer Master M80, silverincl. MiniSlice attachment
- Free gift included: Mini-Slice attachment
- Tiltable by 30°
- Removable aluminium carriage
- Practical permanent function via on/off switch
- High-quality, self-supporting full-metal slicer with break-proof glass base plate for the sophisticated kitchen
- Stainless steel blade cover plate – for less friction and easier slicing
- Smooth, solid stainless steel blade with hollow grinding, Ø 170 mm – for the finest slicing results and even more flavour
- The smooth solid-steel blade can be sharpened at home
- Infinitely adjustable slicing thickness, 0–20 mm
Whisper-quiet 170-watt capacitor motor, maintenance-free and with 10-year warranty
- Rapid cleaning in a few easy steps
Indispensable helpers for the ambitious kitchen. With these appliances, everyone can go on a hunt for aromas and discover surprising flavours.
Slicers "Made in Germany"
For over 60 years, we as the family-owned company GRAEF stand for exceptional workmanship, durability and not least the design of our universal slicers. The value chain of our slicers - from development and production to final touch, logistics and repair - takes place at the main factory in Arnsberg, Sauerland. They are therefore "made in Germany at its best" and stand for responsible action and sustainable business.
Now included! - the MiniSlice attachment free of charge with this universal slicer. With this popular accessory, even the smallest of foods such as radishes, cherry tomatoes or even cucumbers can be sliced completely into wafer-thin slices.
Stainless steel tray
The practical stainless steel tray ensures that the cutting material is cleanly collected directly after the cut.
The high-performance, whisper-quiet and maintenance-free 170 Watts capacitor motor guarantees best cutting results due to its constant motor speed.
Easy knife removal
For cleaning and greasing the machine the blade can easily be removed.
On / off switch
The On-/Off-switch is positioned at the front of the carriage-guidance and is therefore easily accessible.
Removable aluminium carriage with refined surface and extra-wide support
The wider support of the removable aluminum carriage, allows the cutting of wider cutting material.
Smooth, fully hardened solid steel blade Ø 170 mm
Removable, solid-steel blade machined from one piece of special stainless steel, fully hardened with hollow grinding.
Tiltable slicer 30°
Due to the 30°-tilt-function of the slicing machine, cutting items can perfectly be collected on the included stainless steel tray.
Via the stepless slicing thickness adjustment between 0 and 20 mm both "rustic" and razor-thin cutting results can be achieved.
Knife cover plate
The wavelike surface of the removable stainless steel blade cover plate improves the slippage of the cutting item.
Slicer Master M80 - the tiltable kitchen chef with removable carriage
- Allround slicing-machines for the sophisticated kitchen
- High-performance, whisper-quiet motors
- Perfect for ham(Serrano, San, Daniele or Parma) or Carpaccio
- Smooth solid steel blade with hollow grinding, ideal for a razor-thin cut
The MASTER series offer the ideal slicing machines for ambitious private "kitchen chefs", who appreciate a stylish and functional slicing machine with a fascinating attraction.
The solid-steel, high performance blade in combination with the high-torque, whisper-quiet capacitor motor allows professional operation.