Master M 90An allrounder for the kitchen!
- All-round-slicing machine for the sophisticated kitchen
- High-performance, whisper-quiet motor
- Tiltable by 30°
- Carriage switch with quick-action and continuous operation switch
- Smooth solid steel blade
- Ideal for a razor-thin cut
Unentbehrliche Helfer für die ambitionierte Küche. Mit den Geräten kann sich jeder auf Aromajagd begeben und überraschende Geschmacksnoten entdecken.
Smooth, fully hardened solid steel blade Ø 170 mm
Removable, solid-steel blade machined from one piece of special stainless steel, fully hardened with hollow grinding.
Via the stepless slicing thickness adjustment between 0 and 20 mm both "rustic" and razor-thin cutting results can be achieved.
Tiltable slicer 30°
Due to the 30°-tilt-function of the slicing machine, cutting items can perfectly be collected on the included stainless steel tray.
Easy knife removal
For cleaning and greasing the machine the blade can easily be removed.
By using the continuous operation switch you can also cut larger quantities.
The high-performance, whisper-quiet and maintenance-free 170 Watts capacitor motor guarantees best cutting results due to its constant motor speed.
Quick-action-switch for switching-on the machine and cutting with one hand. The machine is only operating, if you push this button with your thumb.
The GRAEF kitchen professionals
- Allround slicing-machines for the sophisticated kitchen
- High-performance, whisper-quiet motors
- Carriage switch with quick-action and continious operation switch
- Perfect for ham(Serrano, San, Daniele or Parma) or Carpaccio
- Smooth solid steel blade with hollow grinding, ideal for a razor-thin cut
The MASTER series offer the ideal slicing machines for ambitious private "kitchen chefs", who appreciate a stylish and functional slicing machine with a fascinating attraction.
The solid-steel, high performance blade in combination with the high-torque, whisper-quiet capacitor motor allows professional operation.